After using Blender for 4 years I finally decided to combine my two favorite hobbies: Blender and coding. :)
I started Blender development in fall 2009 by optimizing Blender smoke simulator to better utilize multi-core systems. Ever since I have been slowly but steadily learning more and more about Blender code architecture. Thus increasing my interest towards Blender development even further.
My main work so far has been:
- Smoke Simulator Patch #1 and #2 (2009-2010)
- Initial Dynamic Paint Code (2010-2011)
- GSoC 2011 - Dynamic Paint (2011)
- GSoC 2012 - Smoke Simulator Improvements (2012)
- Smoke Full Sample Flow (2013)
- Smoke Subframes (2013)
- And of course other smaller commits and bug fixing. ;)
If you appreciate my work, feel free to donate to support me.