Blender Git Statistics -> Branches -> soc-2012-swiss_cheese

"Soc-2012-swiss_cheese" branch

Total commits : 275
Total committers : 8
First Commit : May 20, 2012
Latest Commit : November 27, 2012

Commits by Month

DateNumber of Commits
November, 20123
October, 20121
September, 20122
August, 201263
July, 201267
June, 201286
May, 201253


AuthorNumber of Commits
Jason Wilkins138
Alexander Kuznetsov82
Mitchell Stokes32
Nicholas Rishel16
Nicholas Bishop3
Campbell Barton2
Benoit Bolsee1
Dalai Felinto1

Popular Files

FilenameTotal Edits

Latest commits Feed

November 27, 2012, 01:18 (GMT)
Merge w/ trunk: r52086-r52534 (As with last time, the game engine was not merged)
November 12, 2012, 12:30 (GMT)
Merge w/ trunk: r51141-52085 (Important Note: gameengine and blenderplayer were not merged due to complex differences)
November 6, 2012, 21:49 (GMT)
Added a WITH_CODE_COVERAGE option that works with clang and beginnings of a script that I will use to make sure I have tested all the new gpu code.
October 7, 2012, 11:55 (GMT)
Merge w/ trunk: r50097-r51140 (also, I got ahead of myself and fixed a lot of warnings before committing)
September 26, 2012, 12:18 (GMT)
GPU_SAFETY fix: Was asserting when switching to "material" view port mode.
September 26, 2012, 12:17 (GMT)
OpenGL Usage Polcy fixes: glBlendFunc

No need to set this as blend function if that is what is needed.
Always return value to this if using a non-default blend function.
August 21, 2012, 18:20 (GMT)
svn merge ^/trunk/blender -r50064:50096
August 21, 2012, 11:35 (GMT)
"Pens Down" merge /w trunk r49015-r50064. Make clean patches for Google Summer of Code against trunk revision 50064.

Note: The new flag LIB_LOAD_ASYNC in the GE conflicted with trunks new LIB_LOAD_SCRIPTS, so I changed the value of ASYNC. So, heads up if these values has been saved in any .blend files!

Once again (see last merge note) it seems like node_draw.c had a bunch of wierd conflicts that make it look like it missed a merge or update. Not sure what is going on with that file.

Other parts of the merge had some difficulty resolving proper bracket nesting in places where it seems like the merge should have gone smoothly. Maybe that was KDiff3's fault? This reduces my confidence on if bugs were not introduced.
August 21, 2012, 06:08 (GMT)
Added file view3d_composite.c to be the home of a small API needed to do complex GPUaspectfuncs that involve combining multiple layers.

The file is empty right now, but I wanted to include it before doing a merge in preparation for submitting the patch for the end of GSoC.
August 20, 2012, 16:09 (GMT)
Some texture fixes and Clean up for GLES/GLSL
August 20, 2012, 14:03 (GMT)
Added missing gpuImmediateFormat/gpuImmediateUnformat for knife tool and proportional edit
August 19, 2012, 15:32 (GMT)
fixed warning about const qualifier on function parameter
August 19, 2012, 14:31 (GMT)
Added missing gpuImmediateFormat/gpuImmediateUnformat for loopcut visualization.
August 19, 2012, 04:08 (GMT)
There was a harmless errant backslash () at the end of the file that I removed.
August 19, 2012, 03:59 (GMT)
Added missing gpuImmediateFormat/gpuImmediateUnformat for drawing certain kinds of bones.
August 19, 2012, 03:46 (GMT)
Added missing gpuImmediateFormat_V3/gpuImmediateUnformat that was causing blenderplayer to crash.
August 19, 2012, 03:03 (GMT)
stdint.h is not available in MSVC
August 18, 2012, 06:06 (GMT)
Moving toward the new way of handling context. Not fleshed out, but merging to prevent against data loss (while it is still compiling!).
August 17, 2012, 20:00 (GMT)
Switching Android GE from VA to VBO. VBO gives much better performance on Android.
August 17, 2012, 19:52 (GMT)
Switching Blender Font texture from GL_CLAMP to GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE, as there is no difference and previous in not supported by GLES.
It is a good idea to add texture api later.
Adding real mode for GLES

MiikaHweb - Blender Git Statistics v1.06
By: Miika HämäläinenLast update: Nov-07-2014 14:18MiikaHweb | 2003-2021