Wouter van Heyst (larstiq)
Total Commits : 48
Master Commits : 48
Branch Commits : 0
First Commit : January 7, 2003
Latest Commit : February 12, 2006
Commits by Month
|Date||Number of Commits|
|Lines Removed||1 625||35.3|
February 12, 2006, 18:07 (GMT)
* Add missing sr@Latn.po translation
* Try to make sure fr.po gets read as utf-8 encoded, should fix garbled data showing up
February 12, 2006, 17:30 (GMT)
* Bring back Serbian and Ukrainian lost in the Orange merge
February 12, 2006, 17:19 (GMT)
* Make sure all languages get built (Makefile, scons to be done)
November 18, 2004, 15:39 (GMT)
bump version to 2.35a for scons
August 3, 2004, 17:05 (GMT)
- Fix build failure on Linux sparc
Checks for operating systems should be that, and not checks for hardware.
Linux/sparc is a valid combination, using sparc to check for Solaris thus
results in problems on non-Solaris.
July 10, 2004, 13:48 (GMT)
More closely implement the Installation Policy
- Within those confines 'ERROR: File ".Blanguages" not found' won't show up
again (all such bugs in tracker have already been closed, #745 for reference)
And intrr, if it does, 'cp -a .blender ~' already :P
Of course, this issue should not be fixed on a per file basis (.Blanguages,
.bfont.ttf), but instead return the .blender dir location. Duplicating .blender
finding logic everywhere, sigh.
< jesterKinky> that's what I meant. for now this is ok to continue with, and then in a later stage correct it all in one bigger effort
< jesterKinky> and since you point code at policy url we all can get reminded of how it was supposed to go when cleaning it.
< LarstiQ> jesterKinky: yes, I meant to do a "grrrr, this is the last time I'm not fixing the underlying issue"
< LarstiQ> all your lazy coders are belong to me
< jesterKinky> set us up the superficial bugfix
May 13, 2004, 14:21 (GMT)
- Small improvement, check ~/.blender/.bfont.ttf instead of .blender/.bfont.ttf in cwd.
May 12, 2004, 20:58 (GMT)
- sync version up with blender/release/VERSION
January 9, 2004, 11:13 (GMT)
- Introduce use_precomp on Darwin to decide wether to use precompiled
libraries/headers from lib, or use the system libraries.
At the moment just use sdl-config output for SDL.
January 8, 2004, 23:57 (GMT)
- Add new yafray files to SConscript
MiikaHweb - Blender Git Statistics v1.06