| Name: ||CPU-Z |
| Version: || 1.63 |
| Author: ||CPUID |
| Lisence: || Freeware |
| OS: || |
| Updated: || Mar-03-2013 |
| Homepage: || CPU-Z |
CPU-Z shows detailed information about your computer.
It detects the processors name and model number, clocks and multipliers, supported instructions sets etc. It also gets some info about your motherboard and memory as well.
Download from program's website:
Change log :
1.62 - October 28, 2012
* AMD "Vishera" processors
* Intel Haswell & Ivy Bridge E/EP preliminary support
* Reduce CPU utilization and faster refresh rate
* Improved validation process
1.61 - July 03, 2012
* Fix wrong CPU clock speeds (1.61.2). Thanks to Christian Ney from ocaholic.ch for his great help on that issue.
* Intel CedarTrail platform
* VIA VX11 chipset
* Intel Xeon E5 processors
* Fix wrong CPU clock speed under Win8
1.60.1 - April 23, 2012
* Intel Xeon E5 processors support.
* Fix wrong CPU clock speed under Win8.
1.60 - March 02, 2012
* Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
* Intel Core i3/i5/i7 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" (37xx, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx).
* Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
* Intel Z77 platform.
* AMD FX-8140, FX-4150 and Mobile Llano (socket FS1).
* AMD "Trinity" APU Preliminary support.
* Windows 32/64-bit report.
1.59 - November 23, 2011
* AMD Opteron Interlagos and Valencia (Bulldozer).
* AMD SR56x0 I/O bridge and SP5100 southbridge (Maranello).
* Intel Core i7-3960X, 3930K and 3820 (SandyBridge-E).
* Intel X79 chipset (Patsburg).
* VIA Nano 1000/2000/3000, Eden X2, Nano X2/X3, QuadCore.
* Support for Windows 8.
1.58 - June 24, 2011
* AMD FX "Bulldozer" processors family (K15)
* AMD Llano processors family (K12)
* Intel Sandy Bridge-EP processors preliminary support...