August 20, 2012, 17:25 (GMT)
- bf_fbx: cleanup import defaults, fix typos and UI descriptions.
August 20, 2012, 14:28 (GMT)
- bf_assimp, bf_fbx: make assimp and fbx import settings accessible from the UI / add them to SRNA.
August 20, 2012, 12:50 (GMT)
- bf_fbx: expose more of assimp's fbx import settings to Blender.
August 11, 2012, 13:42 (GMT)
- bf_fbx: add settings parameter to entry point, enable the assimp log pipe by default.
July 8, 2012, 14:10 (GMT)
- bf_assimp: add settings parameter to bassimp_import(). Settings include a reportlist to report to plus some assimp-specific stuff (triangulation, unit scaling etc) . Not all settings are implemented yet and they are also not yet offered in the GUI.
July 8, 2012, 00:35 (GMT)
- SCons: add WITH_BF_ASSIMP=False and WITH_BF_FBX=False to all configs.
July 8, 2012, 00:00 (GMT)
+ SCons build for bf_fbx, bf_assimp and ext_assimp (off by default, not in config yet)
June 29, 2012, 00:24 (GMT)
- bf_fbx: fix bug that caused fbx file filter to fail.
June 28, 2012, 23:31 (GMT)
- bf_fbx: FBX gets its own module, menu item and file handling (even though the import function currently just invokes bf_assimp).
June 14, 2012, 23:41 (GMT)
- bf_assimp: blender now reads the list of supported file extensions directly from assimp.