| Nimi: ||ImgBurn |
| Versio: || 22.214.171.124 |
| Tekijä: ||LIGHTNING UK |
| Lisenssi: || Freeware |
| Järjestelmä: || |
| Päivitetty: || 08.04.2012 |
| Kotisivu: || ImgBurn |
ImgBurn on yksinkertainen levykuvan poltto-ohjelma. Ohjelmalla voi polttaa CD, DVD, HD-DVD ja BluRay levyjä.
Ohjelma tukee kymmeniä erimuotoisia levykuvia (ISO, BIN, CDI, IMG, NRG). Lisäksi ohjelmalla voi luoda .ISO-levykuvia kansioista ja tyhjentää uudelleenkirjoittavia CD/DVD/BluRay-levyjä.
126.96.36.199 Released: Thursday 29th March 2012
* Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
* Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
* Added: New log entry (when burning DVD-RAM/HD DVD-RAM/BD-RE) showing the current state of the 'Hardware Defect Management' feature on the drive. When active, the drive would 'normally' take longer to burn a disc due to the automatic 'verify after write' process.
* Added: Option to use the system default language. When an exact match cannot be found (i.e. the correct translation file is missing from the Languages folder), the program will attempt a partial match.
* Added: Ability to perform LiteOn's SmartErase functions.
* Added: Show 'MID' in the 'Disc Information' section of the text on the right - easier to find and always available under the same heading.
* Added: Ability to translate the image/disc size values on the recently added 'Overburn / Truncate' prompt.
* Added/Changed: When reading Q sub-channel data fails, the program will attempt to read RAW sub-channel data (and deinterleave it to get Q) instead.
* Added/Changed: Option to include 'Burn using ImgBurn' file association entries in whatever's the default progid of a given file extension - previously, this was done by default.
* Changed: When renaming an item in the Disc pane of the DLE window (on Vista+), the program will now exclude the file extension from the initially selected text.
* Changed: Renaming items in the Explorer pane of the DLE window is now also possible via the 'normal' method of a single mouse click on a selected item (rather than just pressing F2).
* Changed: Default size of I/O Buffer. (Less than 1GB RAM = 20MB, Less than 2GB RAM = 40MB, Everything else = 80MB)
* Changed: When the drive fails to read a block of sectors in Read/Verify mode, the program will now log the error it returned before attempting to read them one by one (so the original error message doesn't go unreported).
* Changed: Reverted to using original/basic messagebox for overburn question when in Build/Discovery modes.
* Changed: Split the DVD/HD DVD/BD Video reading of various files to obtain a volume label into their own options rather than them all using a single one in the DVD Video section.
* Changed: Tweaked some code that generates the volume label suggestion on DVD/HD DVD/BD Video builds.
* Changed/Fixed: When CCD image layout file creation is enabled, PreGap sectors will be converted/added to 'Index 0' sectors and included within the IMG file.
* Changed/Fixed: Workaround for infinite loop issue with some virtual drives caused by incorrect info being returned for the 'READ SUB CHANNEL' command.
* Changed/Fixed: The autoloader 'Auto Abort On Error' option didn't apply to Read mode.
* Changed/Fixed: Workaround for buggy (LG) drives that return 'Invalid Field in CDB' rather than 'Invalid Field in Parameter List' in response to a certain command.
* Fixed: Default Overburning Method always reverts to 'Overburn'.
* Fixed: Creating MDS files when it shouldn't have been.
* Fixed: Changing the number of copies required for an image (on the Write Queue window) that was currently being burnt didn't update the value displayed in the progress window.
* Fixed: Bug parsing the metadata in WAV files.
* Fixed: Clicking the email link in the about box (and 'ok' on the prompt) didn't fire up default email client as it should have done (it did nothing).
* Fixed: Problem with long initial file names causing an 'error 0x3002' prompt to be displayed and preventing open/save dialog boxes from opening under XP (and probably older OS's).
* Fixed: Potential false positive in code that detects BCD within the RAW TOC returned from a CD.
* Fixed: When reading from an 'Advanced Format' drive with 4k (physical AND logical) sectors, the program could pop up an error (invalid parameter?) at the end of a burn/verify operation. Clicking 'Retry' would allow it to complete successfully though.
* Fixed: Read/Verify modes weren't exporting graph data to the file name specified via CLI.
* Fixed: The last digit in a CD's MCN was wrong.
* Fixed: Potential crash when displaying the 'Overburn' dialog from within Build mode.
* Fixed: Potential crash when the 'Optimise Duplicate Files' option is enabled....