Games -> Quake Live
Quake Live is a free Internet first-person shooter.
It is based on Quake 3 Arena but has many improvements. Quake Live has following game types:
* Free for All: A typical deathmatch game.
* Team Deathmatch: Same with two teams against each other.
* Clan Arena: Everyone begins with full HP / Armor and all weapons. No pickups on the map. Only one life. The team whose member is last alive scores.
* Capture the Flag: Teams are trying to get enemies flag into their base.
* Duel: Two players fighting.
One of the greatest features in Quake Live is statistics. A record of every game played is stored. From it you can check for example who other players you played with and move to their profile in one click.
Player profile has statistics of used weapons and their accuracy, number of wins and loses, kill / death ratio etc. You can also gain awards. (For example "Win 5 FFA games in a row" or "Win a duel without dying")
Every player gets ranked using ELO ranking system. Therefore good players can't join into beginner servers and it is easy to find players of your own skill level.