September 3, 2019, 21:03 (GMT)
Modify .gitmodules to use Tangent Anim subrepo for addons, add /build to .gitignore
1) Modified release/scripts/addons to point to git://github.com/tangent-animation/blender-addons.git, branch blender-v2.80-release
2) add /build to .gitignore (VS Code writes its build files there by default).
September 3, 2019, 20:53 (GMT)
Merge with feature/blender_origin_merge
1) Merge with feature/blender_origin_merge, which is the branch with the latest blender-v2.80-release code merged into it (the currently stable blender-v2.80 code).
2) Always display the build information for our internal blender builds (splash screen).
September 3, 2019, 19:49 (GMT)
Merge remote-tracking branch 'blender_origin/blender-v2.80-release' into feature/blender_origin_merge
August 21, 2019, 20:49 (GMT)
Fix alembic code merge issues.
August 21, 2019, 14:32 (GMT)
Modify .gitmodules to use Tangent Anim subrepo for addons
Modified release/scripts/addons to point to git://github.com/tangent-animation/blender-addons.git, branch blender-v2.80-release
August 19, 2019, 15:24 (GMT)
Merge branch 'feature/blender_tangentanimrelease_cmake' into develop
August 19, 2019, 15:23 (GMT)
The code that allows CLion to index the external library headers is only for Windows and CLion for now.
August 19, 2019, 15:22 (GMT)
Add blender_tangentanimrelease.cmake config file for builds
To use the configuration on Windows the command line is like this:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64" -C "..blenderbuild_filescmakeconfigblender_tangentanimrelease.cmake" ..blender
To build it:
cmake --build . --target install --config RelWithDebInfo -- /maxcpucount
August 18, 2019, 23:14 (GMT)
Rename yup_to_zup_attr_ to attrs_require_coord_convert_
A better name for the field "Y-Up to Z-Up Custom Attributes:" is "Require coordinate conversion:" That's in case there a forward and up axis fields are introduced as options in the future and so hard hard-coding the Y-Up to Z-Up conversion may eventually be removed in favour of options specifying the axes.
August 18, 2019, 22:24 (GMT)
Handle Y-Up to Z-Up attribute string in MOD_meshsequencecache
1. Handle the yup_to_zup_attrs_str parameter in the MeshSequenceCache modifier.
2. This fixes an issue where animation wasn't applied, as a consequence to the previous change when the yup_to_zup_attrs_vec was introduced, since the yup_to_zup_attrs_str data wasn't being applied by applyModifier().
3. Make the appropriate RNA_def_property() calls for "import_attrs", and "yup_to_zup_attrs_str". Also add them to DNA_cachefile_types.h
4. Set maximum length of the yup_to_zup_attrs_str to 1024. 2048 is a little excessive.
5. Disable Ui for yup_to_zup_attrs_str when import_attrs is not enabled.