December 19, 2008, 11:17 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Bugfix for copying transforms on bones with keyframes.
The calls were missing BONE_UNKEYED flags, so the options looked like they were not working.
December 17, 2008, 06:00 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Bugfix #18086 - Hang on changing the main axis of a clamp-to constraint
Fixed the code to be able to handle cases where the size of the chosen axis was so small (i.e. close to zero) that it is likely to cause division-by-zero errors and also result in infinite loops in places... Fix will be ported to trunk at some point.
December 15, 2008, 01:04 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Resolving conflicts from merge
December 15, 2008, 00:25 (GMT)
Remaining conflicts for Aligorith to solve:
December 14, 2008, 23:42 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Editing data in NLA Editor was not taking into account whether the Object was visible or not
December 12, 2008, 05:32 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Bone Heating in WeightPaint mode only creates necessary Vertex Groups
I've added a check for selected bones in the function which assigns/creates the Vertex Groups.
December 8, 2008, 11:19 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Fix crash in Dopesheet, as I overlooked a few cases in previous commit.
December 8, 2008, 09:16 (GMT)
AnimSys2: View All (HomeKey) in Dopesheet improved
* Keyframes in IPO's now get considered when doing this
* Vertical placement of view has been improved, though it's still not optimal
December 8, 2008, 06:17 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Bugfix for Dopesheet
The buggy cull keyframes option in DopeSheet/Action Editor was always on. Disabled it.
December 3, 2008, 02:49 (GMT)
AnimSys2: IPO Transform Tweaks
* Added pivot-point option for rotation/scaling. Care needs to be taken with the 'mouse cursor' option, which currently uses a fixed constant scale factor (Theeth: if you have time, could you see if there's a better alternative ;)) as the scaling would be 'way' too sensitive (as starting mouse position = transform center/pivot).
* Excluded IPO-handles from autosnap
November 30, 2008, 22:13 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Bones can be made unselectable in the outliner.c
Currently, this only works for PoseChannels (i.e. bones in Pose Mode). Also, added these settings to the toggle/enable/disable setting tools.
November 28, 2008, 06:08 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Commented out includes for animation stuff in include files, included for ALL node files. This should mean that I don't have to sit through the nodes being recompiled after a simple animation-related change (or something in another unrelated place).
November 26, 2008, 23:50 (GMT)
AnimSys2: UserPref for Default Interpolation of newly created IPO-Curves
This setting can be found under 'Edit Methods'. By default, 'Bezier' interpolation is still used, but this can be changed to another option.
November 26, 2008, 11:01 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Finishing off dopesheet and NLA issues
* Added scaling support to the column-select tools
* Fixed the Action keyframe summary that's included in the Object summaries, so that it shows with NLA scaling
* Made a few irrelevant entries in the menus be hidden too
November 26, 2008, 06:14 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Dopesheet now handles NLA-Scaling
* Added support for NLA scaling throughout most of the Dopesheet functions, although for a few it is still difficult to achieve. (Notably in column-select tools, but also Time-Slide tool)
--> 'Object' summaries still need some corrections to get the 'action' summaries they include to be scaled too...
* Improved the NLA-Editor's display of keyframes from scaled actions
* Also, bumped up subversion number to 3, as a few defaults were changed:
- Dopesheet is now default view (instead of Action Editor). I may review this again later, but it seems OK.
- Turned on transform-autosnapping for Action/IPO/NLA Editors by default and also for old files
- Tweaked Grease Pencil sensitivity settings again... they were still too crude, as could be seen from trouble people often had when making demo vids.
November 25, 2008, 01:19 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Final (I hope) bugfix for Joining Meshes with Shapekeys
November 25, 2008, 00:59 (GMT)
AnimSys2: More bugfixes for Mesh Joining + Shapekeys
* Joining mesh without shapekeys to mesh with shapekeys now works.
--> Joining mesh with shapekeys to mesh without still doesn't work ok though.
* Prevented unlikely crashes in key_get_named_keyblock()
November 24, 2008, 11:17 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Tweaks to Mesh+Shapekeys joining
Now the base mesh doesn't need to have shapekeys for keys to get joined. However, there's still a bug where vertex coordinates still seem to be wrong (but I haven't figured out where it's going wrong yet!) Help is welcome on this issue... ;)
November 24, 2008, 10:21 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Joining Meshes with Shapekeys
It is now possible to join several meshes that have shapekeys (using Ctrl-J). This is still a 'first draft' version, as there are still a few cases things that need ironing out still (*see notes).
Be aware that this may very well crash or screw things up in weird and wonderful ways.
Where possible, I've attempted to add some comments and general cleanups to this code to make it easier to follow.
Notes (i.e. things that will be fixed in upcoming commits):
- Joining of shapekeys will only happen if the destination mesh has some shapekeys. If one of the meshes being merged into it has shapekeys but it doesn't, these are ignored/lost.
- IPO's are currently not transferred across yet...
November 24, 2008, 03:26 (GMT)
AnimSys2: Dopesheet - Now shows Curve/Path IPO's too